Tuesday, March 6, 2007

IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME

I am Stella. And it is about time that I got to come out and tell my own story. Oh yeah, others have talked about me and tried to tell my story for me, but only I know the real dirt and as long as you want to read, I will tell all. The names will have to be changed, but you know who you are and the fun we had. My host thought it would be fun to invent me and that it was going to be a one time thing. Well I showed him how much fun the two of us, in one body, could have and he was hooked. There were times when he wanted to deny my, but I was very strong even from the start, and would not go back into my closet. Fair is fair, he came out of his, why should I stay in mine? His popularity within the Gay and Lesbian community grew as I came out, and so did mine. And now he is getting old while I am ageless, men will always adore me and I do believe that he is jealous, again. For a time he kept me locked away, but his mind is slipping now and I get to sneak out now and again. All those years of wearing high heeled shoes, wigs and girdles and tons of make-up can make a woman get a little mad, and some of us take that to heart. So I will share my feelings and stories about alllllllllll of those men with you, but remember to take your heart pills and get ready for the ride of your life.
Stella

3 comments:

Kiernan said...

If you tell it, I will read it.

Jeni said...

Let the ride begin!

Anonymous said...

As long as it's a wild ride, I'm here till the last hoorah!

Katie