Saturday, March 10, 2007

Mikey for President, Stella for First Lady

Okay, Mikey and I have been talking (yes, it is possible in the wonderful world of schizophrenia), and he has decided to put out feelers, no not that kind, for a possible run for the White House (which he wants to paint lavender and have the Rainbow Flag flying under the American flag). What the hell, everyone else seems to be running and he couldn't possibly do any worse than W. In fact, he has been making a lot of sense (and that is just not like him as those who know and love him already know). His goals are not that far fetched, like whirled peas I think that is what he said but I did have a few cocktails and it might have been world peace. Whatever! So long as I get to be the First Lady or should I say, the First Queen (openly that is). Trust me when I tell you that the parties at the White (?) House will never be the same. He can handle the politics, honestly they bore me, but the parties are mine. I have already started planning and the guest list is going to be a gas. Elton may be the queen of England, but he ain't seen nothing yet.

Meanwhile, he is trying to pick out his cabinet (like there aren't enough cabinets in that place). They will all be there. His wish list includes: Rosey O'Donnell as his Home Land Security Secretary; Ellen DeGenerous as his Secretary of Defense (I wouln't want to get in her way, would you?); Secretary of the Treasury would have to be Oprah Winfrey, she keeps giving money away and is still richer than rich and the list just goes on. I would much rather go back to planning the parties. Red dresses in every shade and black pumps to die for. At his request, the furs will be fake but they better look real. This could be a fun next couple of years. Personally, I can't wait to hit the campaign trail, New York; San Francisco; Miami; Dallas; Los Angeles and Atlanta, get ready, Mike and Stella are on their way.

5 comments:

thewriterslife said...

LOL...yeahhhhh...VOTE FOR MIKEEE, VOTE FOR MIKEEE!!!!

Jeni said...

What the heck is going on here! I just typed in a nice little comment - ok, a longish comment but not a novel type or anything like that, went to publish it and signed in, etc and then poof, I got this message that my request could not be processed and to please try again! Hmmm. Does Mikie have some special agents out there censoring comments about his candidacy already? Must be, cause what else would case a posting of a comment to go awry!

Barbara Williamson-Wood said...

You betcha!! I knew that you you weren't going to bed right away.. Well done,,
Let's see ...we need campaign buttons and and a voting poll. Be curios just how many Votes Mikeey and Stella get... Don't ya think...
Knck em' dead,
love it ..its great.. have fun with this..

Unknown said...

I'll be the campaign coordinator for Oklahoma. :)

Linda L Rucker said...

Like minds think alike my friend! Before I even came over here, I was calling for Mikey for prez and Stella for VP!!
Now, we need a catchy slogan, any ideas?