Tuesday, March 13, 2007

RAISING CAMPAIGN FUNDS

Hey Y'all, I disappeared for a couple of days but I am back now. Mikey is taking this run for president serious so I thought I would start building up the war chest for him. After he went to sleep Saturday night, I threw on some hot pants, the fish net stockings and a tube top and took it to the streets hitting the campaign trail. Okay, it was just the trails but you have to start some where right. I won a lot of votes for him and in just three days I raised $75.25. Mikey laughed and wanted to know who gave me a quarter and I told him everyone. At that hour (s) of night it was just the common man on the street and there was a lot of competition that I had to beat out, literally. Somehow I lost my best pair of knee pads, the ones with the silver buttons on them. Now he wants to get some campaign buttons to pass out but I am sure that my married customers, I meant to say voters, might not be able to wear them. My girlfriend Sandy L is trying to get me some bookings into a hotel where she knows the owners and if I can get to someone in immigration, I can get Kiernan his citizenship and take him along with me on the road. Mikey will like him too. But the broad stays where and when she is (Sorry Jen).

I ran into this old broad who calls herself a BOOMER CHICK and we might hook up in her RV and go across country together (she is nice enough without being much competition, but then she could handle the old guys that just want to sit around and talk about the Beatles). I wonder is Cher is available. Emails keep coming in from and Indian Squaw up in Montana who wants me to stop by and visit with her for a couple of days. She sounds nice enough but Stella doesn't sleep on the ground in a tepee. (How do they hook up a dsl in one of those things?) But she does have good taste in FIREWATER though.

Then there is this other Grannie, Sandy K who has been under the weather (I can relate, it is a bitch trying to carry one of those beach umbrellas for two, but it is the only way to have two hands free while I am.....winning over votes) Then I found out that she actually was sick, not sick like me. Sorry Girl. Yeah, Mikey and I will be up there for the scooter 500 if you can get me one that my big ass will fit on. LOL Now I can rest up for this weekend (Gotta get out and get the Irish vote. What did I do with that ermarald green satin number)

Love to you all, Mikey for President/Stella for First Lady

3 comments:

thewriterslife said...

LOL, Stella!!! NO OLD MEN FOR ME!!!!! If they don't have the kick to keep up with me, then they better keep on trucking. LOL...I loved this, though...yeah...MIKEEE FOR PRESIDENT, STELLA FOR FIRST LADY...WOOOHOOO!

Kiernan said...

Citizenship?

Citizenship?

There is nothing wrong with being a citizen of this country, but I would much rather prefer to keep the citizenship I already have.

Be well.
Kiernan

Barbara Williamson-Wood said...

Oh my gosh.. so glad I had my O2 on... Firewater you bet honey...
this teepee is well equiped..
Mikeeey for President... Stella First Lady.... Of course they;ll be on the ballot.. send me those buttons..While your at it...you can send me some of your lavender
sheets..

lakotahwriter..aka babs