Sunday, April 1, 2007

STELLA IS ENGAGED, RING AND ALL

Dear Readers,
I have a special announcement to make. I am engaged! I have kept the fact that I have been seeing someone for awhile a secret but tonight he popped the question. He asked that I also not reveal his name at this time until he can tie up some loose ends. What I can tell you is that he has made several movies and you would recognize not only his name but also his face (you have probably also seen his ass in a couple of movies and one quick privates shot, although it does not do him justice). He is married but his wife just agreed to a divorce. She and I have met on several occasions but she doesn't know about us.

Also, he is going to produce, direct and star in a movie version of one of my short stories and will only do so if I agree to appear in the movie with him. Within three months, I will be relocating to his ranch in Texas and working with screen writers to make sure that my story will not get lost in the movie version. I know that you will all be happy for me.

Mikey/Stella
p.s. You do know what today is, RIGHT.

1 comment:

Linda L Rucker said...

Indeed I do, Stell!! LOL! Go get 'em girlfriend!!