Tuesday, April 10, 2007

THINKING ABOUT MY FUTURE

Dear Adoring Fans; Been out of the loop taking care of Mikey for awhile, he has been under the weather lately. And this got me to thinking, yes there is a brain under this redneck red hair. What if he decides to drop out of the race and throw his support to someone else? I don't get to be first lady and that is not sitting well with me. The only candidate I would even think of shacking up with is John Edwards and he is married. Then it dawned on me, Hillery is going to need a first lady. I can't piture Bill Jeff in a dress, unless he was trying to get into mine and I would help him.

Rumor has it that Hillery might actually be playing for our team and that would mean she wouldn't require sex from me and that would just about be great. But I will have to insist on picking my own secret service guys (and believe me, there will be some secrets to tell). I really want Mikey to see this thing all the way thru, but just in case. Any thoughts on the subject?
Stella

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stella,

I think you'd do Hillary proud in more ways than one! You know, I tried to comment here several times, but Blogger thought I shouldn't.

How in the world are you, girlfriene?