Saturday, April 28, 2007

PUBLISH OR NOT TO PUBLISH

Hello Gang, Yeah, been away for awhile, trying to make some money for Mikey's campaign and I am going broke buying new knee pads (and having so much fun that I forget to collect). So, I got to thinking, maybe I should publish my life story, and names, dates and places. Or, if the price is right (and this is fund raising, not blackmail here), I might forget to put you in there. Does that work for everyone? And if you live on this planet, chances are we have met, or know some of the same people, and you know how queens kiss and tell, so lets get those donations rolling in.
Thank you Mr. Bailey for you comment and interest. And by the way, I love your Irish Cream, who knew you were Irish. LOL But I can't find you to thank you personally. (ROF) You can reach Mikey at theauthormike@yahoo.com, he works as my agent. Then there is my girl, Hillery, boy is she talking like she has a pair swinging. You go girl, Mikey will always be here for me or actually both of us if you think you can handle it. Keep going, the debates between you and Mikey are sure going to be something to watch. I will be hosting Missy Dorothy here soon and you sure don't want to miss that (She asked for it, and I am known for my generosity.) LOL
Stella

2 comments:

thewriterslife said...

LOL, I just found this, Stella! So sorry girlfriend...I would be honored to grace your blog with my presence..you're a doll!

Henri de Montmorency said...

Stella, I am an author extraordinaire. If you need help putting together your life story, I'm hanging out at the Dew Drop Inn and scarfing down a few Coors Light. Meet me there sometime. I'm not gay, but I could be persuaded. ;o)